[Made in Japan] Hunting Pants in Indigo Garments Series
Create vintage hunting pants in the motif of Duck, Corduroy and Morkin with three indigo materials. While remaining the characteristic details of hunting pants, modern updates by adjusting FIT adjustment and specifications.
Items that can be worn and watari with a margin, and add strong tapered to the hem, and it is an item that can be wornlessly.
In addition, the fabric of the waxed fabric is used to change the specification surface so as to be easy to wear and easily change the cloth.
Duck fabric of orthodox tissue using indigo rope stained yarn.
A material that allows you to fall down and you can also enjoy changes in texture.
Use of rope stained indigo thread on the pile part.
There is a special cut called rail call that comes out like a track, and features a unique look different from regular Corduroy.
Using a cotton mainly composed of rice cylinder and spinning a natural uneven shape.
By weaving the yarn with high density, it is a material that represents the workwear-like durability while soft finish.
※ The material differs depending on the color.
※ This product is stained by Indigo dye.
Other products can enjoy unique colors and changes that can not be tasted.
When purchasing, please pay attention to the product characteristics, please purchase and be careful when handling.
· Because this product is characteristic, color loss and color transfer, please wash with others and avoid inserting and washing.
· This product is washed into Indigenim and expresses special colors. Therefore, it is characterized by not the same thing as one.
· When it gets wet due to friction (especially in a wet state) or sweat or rain, color may move on other clothing and underwear.
· Color may adhere to other clothing etc. by wearing.
· Do not use fluorescent agents and bleaches to avoid discoloration.
· Because there is a risk of a long time for strong sunlight and lighting, please be careful when wearing and storing.
Country of Origin: Japan
Item Number: EIB004-300