【MADE IN JAPAN】
HUNGTING JACKET / INDIGO GARMENTS SERIES
Creation in motif of Vintage Hunting Jackets using Duck fabric.
While maintaining distinctive details of Hunting Jackets, like flap-unit pocket, Gun patch, adjusting fit for contemporary use.
Employing denim on collar and pocket opening.
Size adjusted to accommodate shirts and knitted item inside. Nice to set up with Hunting Pants in the same fabric.
Fabric: Corduroy of rope dyed Indigo yarn. Twin parallel wales from Rail call cut for particular features from regular corduroy.
Also available in Moleskin and Duck fabrics.
This products were made of Indigo dyed fabric. It has particular character of changing or fading color by repeated use. Please acknowledge such character before purchase. Also please pay attention to the following in handling.
* The color may fade or bleed. Do not wash or dip wash with other garments.
* The product looks different one by one because of Indigo -dyed.
* The color may bleed to other clothing or underwear when rubbed, especially in wet or damped from rain or sweat.
* The color may be smudged onto other garments when wearing together.
* Do not use bleach or fluorescent agent when washing to avoid changing color.
* The color may change when leaving the product long time under sunshine or lights.
Material: 100% Cotton
Country of Origin: Japan
Item Number: EIT005-300