[Made in Japan]
Fatigue Pants in Indigo Garments Series
Based on Vintage Fatigue Pants, replacing original sateen with Moleskin fabric.
Wide fit carried the original features, and no restriction in selecting the tops.
Fabric: Moleskin of slub spun US cotton blended yarn. Weaved in high dense to have work-wear strength along with soft hand-touch.
This products were made of Indigo dyed fabric. It has particular character of changing or fading color by repeated use. Please acknowledge such character before purchase. Also please pay attention to the following in handling.
* The color may fade or bleed. Do not wash or dip wash with other garments.
* The product looks different one by one because of Indigo -dyed.
* The color may bleed to other clothing or underwear when rubbed, especially in wet or damped from rain or sweat.
* The color may be smudged onto other garments when wearing together.
* Do not use bleach or fluorescent agent when washing to avoid changing color.
* The color may change when leaving the product long time under sunshine or lights.
Material: 100% Cotton
Country of Origin: Japan
Item Number: EIB005-400