【MADE IN JAPAN】
WORK SHIRTS / INDIGO GARMENT SERIES
Work Shirts, including its prominent details such as Bias Pockets, Side enforced Slits, Side over run loop seams (*Air Chains).
Fabrics made of slub yarn naturally generated from old type spinning machines, which shows more natural vintage look than the contemporal machines.
Rope-dyed Indigo shows particular aging effect by repeated wearing.
* Air Chains: Old way of trimming side seam in 1930 - 1950, when the sewing machine did not equip automatic stitch turn and cutting thread. Over stitches remain on the bottom, one of the vintage icon today.
This products were made of Indigo dyed fabric. It has particular character of changing or fading color by repeated use. Please acknowledge such character before purchase. Also please pay attention to the following in handling.
* The color may fade or bleed. Do not wash or dip wash with other garments.
* The product looks different one by one because of Indigo -dyed.
* The color may bleed to other clothing or underwear when rubbed, especially in wet or damped from rain or sweat.
* The color may be smudged onto other garments when wearing together.
* Do not use bleach or fluorescent agent when washing to avoid changing color.
* The color may change when leaving the product long time under sunshine or lights.
Material: 100% Cotton
Country of Origin: Japan
Item Number : EIT007-600